A sanitizing hand cream that offers protection on the go and nourishes your skin? We designed our 2 in 1 lotion to do just that. Our lotion protects you by killing 99.9% of common germs, while rich, creamy shea butter works to quickly soften and soothe your hands.
- Box of 100 lotion sachets
- Formulated with benzalkonium chloride, an effective, alcohol-free sanitizer
- Added shea butter is rich in fatty acids that nourish and protect your skin
- Vitamin E found in shea butter supports healthy skin cell turnover
- Our tranquil lavender scent is gentle and calming
- Energizing orange zest scent provides a quick pick-me-up to get you through your day
Benzalkonium Chloride vs Alcohol-based hand sanitizers
Reports about toxicity and effectiveness have raised concerns about alcohol-based hand sanitizers. The FDA has recalled a number of sanitizers containing methanol, which is toxic when absorbed through the skin or ingested.
We wanted to create a sanitizing lotion that was alcohol-free, safe, and effective against germs. Benzalkonium Chloride is one of only three active ingredients approved by the FDA for hand sanitizers, and studies have shown it’s just as effective at killing germs as alcohol-based products. Plus, while alcohol-based sanitizers stop working the moment they dry on your skin, benzalkonium chloride provides up to 4 hours of additional sanitizing protection.
How to Use:
Gently massage into your hands and allow to dry. Apply as often as needed to sanitize and hydrate.